• Unwanted body hair continues to be an aesthetic problem affecting Women. The total number of hair follicles for an adult human is estimated to be at least 5 million (with 1 million of these on the head).
• Hair removal is the most commonly requested cosmetic procedure in the world. Laser hair removal has become the “Gold standard” method of hair removal. Laser hair removal provides fast removal of unwanted hair from large areas of the face and body with few side effects. It makes a huge difference to one’s appearance
• Significant Hair Reduction in the treatment area.
• Finer softer Hairs.
• Eradication of thick coarse Terminal Hairs.
• We use the Latest Soprano Ice Platinum Machine to ensure you are receiving the best possible treatment for your hair & skin type.
• We have the most versatile & effective hair removal systems available for coarse hair.
• We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality.
Laser hair removal works by focussing a laser beam at the base of each hair follicle. The light from the laser is absorbed by the pigment colour of the hair, the melanin, which damages the hair follicle and helps to halt and prevent further hair growth. The rate of hair growth will decrease the more treatments you have and the more the follicles are damaged. The hair also must be in the right part of the hair growth cycle for treatment to be effective, which is why a course of treatments are recommended.
Melanin is necessary for this treatment to be effective, as the laser is attracted to the dark pigment in hair. But unlike other laser hair removal systems that only work for patients with darker hair and are not suitable for those with grey, blonde or white hair, the Soprano ICE Platunium has been designed to painlessly target a broader range of skin and hair types.
Laser hair removal can be used to treat hair on the face, neck, hands and body.
The new Soprano ICE Platinum includes an Alexandrite laser (755nm wavelength) which gives us the ability to treat the widest range of both hair and skin types. The light is easily absorbed by even lighter hair colours, but because it doesn’t penetrate deeply it means that we can even treat you in the summer months when you may have a tan or if you’ve just returned from your holiday abroad, or if you naturally have a darker skin tone, as it will not target the pigment in your skin. The machine also has an 810nm wavelength laser which has a much higher power and deeper penetration, making it speedy which helps to reduce the overall time of the treatment, especially for larger areas like legs. Finally the Soprano ICE Platinum has an Nd:YAG laser (1064nm wavelength) which is perfect for treating our clients with darker skin types who are looking for a hair removal option, and often find that clinics don’t have the right equipment to treat them without damaging their skin, due to the increased melanin that it contains. It also has deep penetration which makes it great to use on hairs that lie much deeper in the skin, such as those found in the armpits, bikini line or scalp. All in the Soprano ICE Platinum is the Swiss Army Knife of the laser hair removal world, it gives us the ability to treat all sorts of different hair removal requirements in a virtually painless and safe way.
Treatment usually takes less than one hour. Skin will be cleansed, then the laser will be focussed towards the hair follicles. The secret lies in the Alma SHR technology within the Soprano ICE Platinum which makes it virtually painless as the hand piece is in constant movement over the surface of the skin so the hair follicles can be heated gradually and destroyed without hurting the skin. Treatment times can vary depending on the area being treated, followed by additional treatments every 4-6 weeks.
You’ll be advised to protect your skin from the sun when undergoing a course of laser hair removal. Skin may be slightly red or sensitive immediately following treatment, but this will settle down within 24-48 hours.
Book your laser hair removal consultation at Platinum Laser Clinic today.
Feeling positive about my forthcoming procedure, I wasn't disappointed. Quickly executed, the process was painless, the environment friendly, and I felt calm and relaxed.
Thank you so much.